当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关打扮英语情景对话

有关打扮英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.67W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来有关打扮英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关打扮英语情景对话

 打扮英语情景对话1:

Boy:Hi Brittany. What are you doing with all of your clothes on your bed?

布坦妮,你把所有衣服摊在床上做什么?

Girl:I'm trying to decide what to wear to school the first day.

我在想开学第一天要穿哪件生学。

Boy:Oh, boy. Mom didn't tell you?

天啊,老妈没告诉你吗?

Girl:Didn't tell me what? What?

没告诉我什么?怎么了?

Boy:This girls' school you're going to is going to make your life easy.

你要去念的这所女子学校替你省了不少麻烦。

Girl:What are you talking about brother? Spill it.

哥你在说什么?讲清楚点。

Boy:Uniforms, sis-no more worrying about appearances!

我在说制服,老妹。你再也不用烦恼穿什么了!

Girl:You mean I have to wear the same thing every day? MOM!

你是说我每天都要穿一样的衣服?妈!

 打扮英语情景对话2:

Man:I would like you to take a little off the sides and make the top shorter.

麻烦两边修一下,上面剪短些。

Woman:So, you want the same cut that we always do?

所以发型还是照旧?

Man:Yeah, I guess it's the same. Ha, ha, ha.

对哦,这样说来好像还是一样,哈哈哈。

Woman:Do you trust me to do some thing different with your hair?

你要不要让我剪个不一样的发型。

Ma:Uh, like what? I'm not in to anything outrageous.

剪成什么样子?太夸张的发型可不适合我。

Woman:I won't make you a psectacle. But you need a new look.

我不会剪得太怪异的,不过你需要换个新造型。

Man:I don't know about this.

我不了解耶。

Woman:You're going to love the new you. Just relax.

你会喜欢的,放轻松。

 打扮英语情景对话3:

Woman:Jim, what do you think o that first interviewee?

吉姆,你觉得第一个面试者如何?

Man:Well, he looked sharp and he came across as a very confident guy.

嗯,他着起来很精明,走进来时也很有自信。

Woman:Okay, what about the first woman?

好的,那第一个女面试者呢?

Man:She looked a little rough around the edges but had great skills.

她看起来有点不修边幅,不过能力很棒。

Woman:All right, and what about the older gentleman?

好的,那位年纪比较大的先生呢?

Man:He was very distinguished maybe a bit over-qualified.

他很出色,也许条件太好了。

Woman:Ohhhh. I hate this part of my job.

噢,我真讨厌面试人。

Man:Why don't you go over the resume's again? They might help you decide who to hire.

你何不再看一下他们的履历?也许能帮你决定要录用谁。

  打扮英语情景对话4:

Man:Donna, you really shocked everyone at the party last night!

唐娜,昨晚的聚会你真的吓坏大家了!

Woman:You mean with my performance?

你是说我的表现?

Man:Yes! We have all assumed that you were the quiet, shy type.

没错!我们还以为你是那种安静、害羞的人。

Woman:I guess everyone has a few secrets up their sleeve.

我想每个人或多或少都有些深藏不露吧。

Man:Where did you learn to sing like that?

你是在哪里学唱歌的?

Woman:I was part of a band in school.

我在读书时曾经组过乐团。

Man:You? Wow. And why don't you ever dress like that at work?

你?哇,可是怎么从来没看过你在公司这样打扮。

Woman:Come on! This is work. Don't you think that would be a little weird?

拜托!这是工作场合,那样穿太怪了吧?