当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关办公室的情景对话

有关办公室的情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.73W 次

来跟着小编一起来看一下有关办公室的情景对话,接下来,小编给大家准备了有关办公室的情景对话,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

有关办公室的情景对话

自己手头只有整钱,想和同事换个零钱,该怎么说?看看下面的对话你就知道了。

Jackie: Could1 you break a 20 for me?

杰姬:能帮我换开20块钱吗?

Cathy: Sure. How do you want it?

凯茜:可以呀,你要怎么换?

Jackie: Could I have two 5's and the rest in ones?

杰姬:两个五块的,剩下都是一块的,可以吗?

Cathy: Well, I have some 5's, but I don't have enough 1's. Are quarters fine with you?

凯茜:我有几个五块的,但是一块的没那么多。25美分的你要吗?

Jackie: Oh, that's even2 better! In that case, I won't have to worry about the small change for the laundry3.

杰姬:那更好了!这样我去洗衣店就有零钱了。

Cathy: Here you go!

凯茜:给你。

Jackie: Thanks a million4!

杰姬:多谢啦!

办公室闲聊:售货机

Stella: Oh, that's great! I just lost another 50 cents in this stupid vending1 machine.

斯特拉:哦,太好了!这个破自动售货机又吞了我50美分。

Bobby: I'm not surprised. It's always out of order.

博比:不奇怪,它经常出毛病。

Stella: Yeah. It eats my money relentlessly2.

斯特拉:恩,它就这么无情地吃了我的钱。

Bobby: OK. Let me try. You know what? Whenever things like this don't work, hit it. And it'll work.

博比:来让我试试。你知道吗,它出问题你就敲它,然后就好了。

Stella: You mean, SOMETIMES!

斯特拉:你的意思是偶尔吧。

Bobby: Bang! Bang! Bang! usually works.

博比:嘭!嘭!嘭!恩,一般来说敲几下就好了。

Stella: Let's put a sign on it so that the same thing doesn't happen to others.

斯特拉:我们贴个条在上面吧,其他人就不会发生这样的事了。

办公室闲聊:情感

别让感情影响了你的工作,如果有什么心结,不妨向同事请教一下。比如 Mary 就因为男友的过去而感到烦恼……

Mary: Jane, I'm very upset about something. Can I talk with you? I'd like your opinion.

玛丽:简,我心情不好,能和你聊聊吗?我想听听你的意见。

Jane: What is it about? Oh, is it about Ed?

简:怎么了?哦,是关于爱德华吗?

Mary: Yeah, sort of...

玛丽:差不多吧。

Jane: So, what's up?

简:到底怎么了?

Mary: What do you think of Ed, Jane?

玛丽:你觉得他这人怎么样,简?

Jane: What do I think of him? You know him better than I do, don't you?

简:我觉得他怎么样?你比我更了解他呀,不是吗?

Mary: Please, don't tease1 me. Just tell me.

玛丽:求你,别逗我了。快告诉我。

Jane: Well, remember the other day when you said that Ed is a man who really shows you nothing but consideration?

简:好吧,还记得那天你说爱德华非常关心你吧?

Mary: Uh-hunh...

玛丽:恩。

Jane: And remember you said that he really makes you happy?

简:记得你说过他能让你开心?

Mary: Yeah. (Heave a sigh) Ed is indeed a gentleman. He has wonderful manners and is respectful of me. But I'm really bothered by his past!

玛丽:是(叹气)。他确实是个绅士。他举止得体、对我很有礼貌。但是一想到他的过去我就心烦意乱。

Jane: His past!? Was he an ex-con or something?

简:他的过去?他过去坐过牢还是什么?

Mary: No, no, no. That's not what I mean. He used to have a girlfriend and he loved her very much. He almost married her if it were not for an accident.

玛丽:不是不是,我不是这个意思。他曾经有一个女朋友,而且非常爱她。如果不是一次意外他差点跟她结婚。

Jane: Oh, I see. But why are you so bothered? That's already a history, isn't it?

简:哦,原来是这样。但是你烦什么呢?那已经是过去了呀,不是吗?

Mary: I know. But I just can't get it off my mind.

玛丽:我知道,但是我总是想个没完。

Jane: Come on, Mary. You're just being a little jealous, but that's just fine. You know, when you love him, you've got to love his past, his everything...

简:哎呀,玛丽,你就是有点嫉妒罢了,没关系的。知道吗,你爱他就要爱他的过去、爱他的全部。

办公室闲聊:逛街

工间休息,可以逛逛街,舒缓一下工作的压力。斯宾塞邀请桃瑞丝去逛街了。

Spencer: Doris, do you want to come to the mall with me?

斯宾塞:桃瑞丝,跟我去逛街怎么样?

Doris: I'd love to, but I'm broke.

桃瑞丝:我很想去呀,可是没钱了。

Spencer: So am I, but I like browsing1 through the music store there.

斯宾塞:我也没钱了,但是我喜欢逛那边的音像店。

Doris: Are you sure you only want to browse2?

桃瑞丝:你确定你只想逛逛?

Spencer: Yeah. I like to listen to new albums there. I don't have money to buy them, but I can go there and listen. You know you don't have to pay for listening.

斯宾塞:是啊,我喜欢去那听新唱片。虽然没钱买,但是可以去听嘛,听又不要钱。

Doris: You're such a dog.

桃瑞丝:你这家伙!





关文章:

1.商务人士外出住在宾馆所需要的礼仪有哪些

2.内部招待所管理规定

3.酒店入住接待流程是什么

4.住宾馆半夜12点很吵可以退房费吗

5.公司招待所管理规定范文