当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 职场英文口语:抓住机会

职场英文口语:抓住机会

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.83W 次

英语在职场的沟通越来越普变,如果英语口语不好的话,对工作很有影响。而且职场英语口语有其专业性,对口语的使用者也会有更高的要求,所以对英语口语不好的小伙伴如何提升职场英语口语是一个迫切需要解决的问题。今天就和大家一起来分享职场英文口语:抓住机会,希望能帮到大家。

职场英文口语:抓住机会

  职场英文口语:抓住机会(一)

I know nothing!You know nothing? About what?

我什么也不知道。你不知道?什么事?

I mean, I'll remain tight lipped… I won't say a word… until it's all official like.

我的意思是我会守口如瓶,在正式公开前不说一个字。

You can count on me."You can count on me"! ?"Youcan count on me".

你可以依靠我。你可以依靠我?你可以依靠我。

That was the message with that that bunch offlowers someone sent me.

这不是送我的那束花上写的消息吗?

It was you wasn't it? !Well… err… I suppose… yes… it was me Anna.

是你送的?我想……是我,安娜。

I couldn't help it. I… I… love you Anna.

我情不自禁,我,我爱你,安娜。

Do you know what Tom… I quite like you too… I think you're… sweet.

你知道吗,汤姆,其实我也挺喜欢你的。我觉得你很可爱。

Now come on and give me a crumbs, shall I come back later? !No it's ok Paul.

快过来,亲我一下。天哪,我稍后再过来?!没关系,保罗。

We're just… getting to know each other a bit better.

我们就是好好认识下彼此。

In fact, Anna… I'd like to ask you something.

安娜,我其实要问你些事情。

Oh, why is Tom getting down on one knee?

汤姆为什么单膝下跪?

I expect he's dropped one of his contact it's not that.

我猜他把隐形眼镜弄掉了吧。并不是。

职场英文口语:捉住机会(二)

Hello again and welcome back to the final English atWork.

你们好,欢迎收听决定性的一期职场英语。

Mr Socrates has sacked Paul from his position asmanager of Tip Top Trading and he's offered Anna apromotion – to be the new boss. But will sheaccept?

苏格拉底先生开除了Tip Top Trading的经理保罗,并想提升安娜成为新老板。她会接受吗?

What's wrong Anna?I feel bad about 's been good to me.

安娜,怎么啦?我觉得替代保罗不妥。他对我一直很好。

It's business 's just not up to the job – but you ks. But why me? Can I do thejob?I'm not as experienced as Tom.

这是公事,安娜。他只是不胜任这份工作,但你可以。谢谢。可为什么是我?我能胜任吗?我没有汤姆经验丰富。

I think we have seen over the year that you definitely have more experience than Tom!

这一年我们看的很清楚,你肯定比汤姆经验丰富多了!

Go on Anna, you can do Anna… what do you say?

加油,安娜,你可以的。怎么样,安娜?

Will you replace Paul as the new boss of Tip Top Trading?Come on Anna.

你愿意代替保罗成为Tip Top Trading的新老板吗?来吧,安娜。

This promotion recognises your achievements at the company.

此次晋升是对你在公司成就的认可。

It's an opportunity of a lifetime.I 'll be my right-hand man.I think he means right-hand woman!

这是千载难逢的好机会。我知道。你将成为我的得力助手。我想他是说右手边的女人!